Brand New in 2021--we're bringing you the gray of all grays! Meet "Essence," the 4th in our colored Multi-Flex line. Essence is the perfect stormy gray for every season and on every skin tone.
Luminary's Multi-Flex Gel is a medium viscosity, self leveling soak-able hard gel that is both the base and the color in one bottle. It has both the strength of acrylic and flexibility of hard gel with real staying power. It is a universal base product, builder gel, overlay gel, and extension gel, meaning you need one product to create a beautiful structured manicure, cutting down on time and money spent on multiple products. Beyond all of that, Multi-Flex will not lift or chip, and lasts 2-3x as long as other products. Multi-Flex is available in 10ml, 30ml, or 5 gram jar (sold empty or full in our Starter Kits) sizes.
2. Use our primer “Commit” if you plan on filing down and filling. If you plan on soaking off you can apply “Commit” to the free edge or not at all, your choice. This gel has great adhesion on its own, but each client is individual, so experimentation may have to take place if you do not intend on using a primer.
3. Apply a thin layer of Multi-Flex and cure for 30 sec LED
4. Grab a larger amount and work from cuticle to free edge, floating the gel or do a few thin layers. What's amazing about this gel is there are no rules. Apply as thick or as thin as you'd like.
5. OPTIONAL: Turn your client's hand upside down, let the gel form a perfect arch (moving with a small detail brush if necessary)
6. Turn your client's hand back over, let the gel settle back down, check your line of light and have them immediately go into the lamp, 30seconds for a thin layer and 60 seconds for a thicker layer. Work 1 finger at a time.
7. Apply gel polish if desired and cure
8. Apply “Empower” top coat, cure 60 sec LED
9. Cleanse if necessary and you're finished!
*Side Note* If you feel the need to finish file after your base application you may do so, but before applying gel color or top coat apply a layer of “Commit” first to ensure proper adhesion of the gel polish.