Q&A: PLEASE READ BEFORE EMAILING
NOTE ABOUT COVID-19
We do not offer guaranteed shipping times !!
EXPECT DELAYS - please be patient as shipping companies are still behind due to the pandemic PLEASE NOTE SHIPPING DELAYS ARE 100% OUT OF OUR CONTROL - WE APPRECIATE YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND PATIENCE DURING THIS TIME.
The Nail Throne FAQ and INFO
Q: When will my order be shipped?
A: We do ship packages Monday -Friday unless there is a stat holiday. However, with how busy The Nail Throne is getting, please allow 24-48 hours for orders to be packed and shipped.
check your junk folders for shipping confirmationQ: How long does it take to receive my order?
Q: There is a problem with my order who do I contact?
A: Please only email NAILTHRONE@HOTMAIL.COM with any and all order related questions and provide full name, email or phone number and order # if you have it. Please don't rely on social media for order enquiries as that isn't checked as often as our email and can be missed or forgotten about.
Q: How long until you get „xyz“ back in stock?
Q: How can I become a brand ambassador?
A: We aren't looking for more at this time
Luminary Nail Systems FAQ:
Q: Can Multi-Flex Gel be used for gel manicures or hard gel overlays?
A: Yes, you can apply our gel as thin or as thick as you’d like. It will add strength to any manicure.
Q: Do I have to use primer?
A: No, however if you are doing a soak-off gel manicure we at least recommend you use our primer “Commit” to the tips and free edge of the nail. However, every single client is different, they may need a primer where others won't. If you are using it for an “Enhancement” and would like to “fill” your clients then the answer is yes, 2 coats of “Commit” before application of the gel.
Q: Do I need a base coat?
A: Nope! Our gel is a base and color in one! Other than clarity which is clear
Q: Can I apply gel color on top?
A: Absolutely! Most brands of gel color will work with our system. After curing our Multi-Flex gel you can apply directly on the sticky layer and cure. If you are doing an overlay and would like to finish file your nails, you can add a layer of “Commit” over the filed dry nail before applying color.
Q. What lamps are best with Luminary?
A. from the luminary official site:
We highly, HIGHLY recommend that you use the Light Elegance Dot lamp. This is the only curing lamp we have tested Luminary with, and the only one that we can recommend you use with confidence. As a nail professional, it is of utmost importance that you use professional products, though they may not be as cheap as what you can find on Amazon. However, if you do not use a professional lamp, this can create many issues including but not limited to allergies caused by improper curing. It is essential not only safety but for your image as a professional that you use a branded, professional quality lamp that has scientifically tested lamp bulbs.
Q: How do I deal with the “Heat Spike”?
A: As with most gel systems your client may experience a bit of a heat spike depending on how thick you layer your gel. Try using an LED light with a dimming feature (1/2 power). That will help tremendously or if you don’t have one, try having your client go in and pull out of the light after 5-10 seconds. Once should be enough but depending on your clients sensitivity level, you may want to repeat the process.
Q: How do I apply your gel?
1. Prep the natural nail like any enhancement application, remove cuticle, remove the shine and cleans away the dust.
2. Use our primer “Commit” if you plan on filing down and filling. If you plan on soaking off you can apply “Commit” to the free edge or not at all, your choice. This gel has great adhesion on its own, but each client is individual, so experimentation may have to take place if you do not intend on using primer.
3. Apply a thin layer of Multi-Flex and cure for 30 sec LED
4. Grab a larger amount and work from cuticle to free edge, floating the gel or do a few thin layers. What's amazing about this gel is there are no rules. Apply as thick or as thin as you'd like.
5. OPTIONAL: Turn your clients hand upside down, let the gel form a perfect arch (moving with a small detail brush if neccessary)
6. Turn your clients hand back over, let the gel settle back down, check your line of light and have them immediatly go into the lamp, 30seconds for a thin layer and 60 seconds for a thicker layer. Work 1 finger at a time.
7. Apply colored gel polish if desired and cure
8. Apply “Empower” top coat, cure 60 sec LED
9. You're finished!
*Side Note* If you feel the need to finish file after your base application you may do so, but before applying gel color or top coat apply a layer of “Commit” first to ensure proper adhesion of the gel polish.
Q: Polish Bottles vs. Refill Bottles
Q: Do I need a clear base/ foundation?
-Q: My monomer is only filled to the label? but it didn't spill in transit ??
A: Monomer is filled to the label to prevent spills and leaks in transit, this is confirmed to be the correct amount by the owner of Glitterbels UK
if however your product opens and spills in package or you ever have any missing or damaged items please let us know providing your order number and a photo of what's missing or damaged to: email@example.com