INFORMATION, POLICIES, SHIPPING AND FAQ
When will my order be shipped?
Orders ship Monday-Friday, excluding Canadian holidays.
Please allow 1-3 business days to receive shipping confirmation and tracking number. Tracking can take 24h to show up.
This is to ensure your orders are safely and correctly packed.
Large orders and orders received during Holidays or sale promotions may take longer to process.
How long does it take to receive my order?
here is an estimate
DISCLAMER: We ship via UPS and Canada Post / USPS which means we are unable to take responsibility for or control your package once it has left.
we are not responsible for any shipping issues such as delivery delays.
Please understand we are not able to provide any more information than provided by your tracking information, nor are we able to control, manage or change how packages are handled by the carrier after pickup from our facility, during transit, as well as delivery.
Please contact the carrier if you have concerns about your shipments.
There is a problem with my order who do I contact?
Please email email@example.com with any and all order related questions and provide full name and order # and a brief message with a photo of the issue
Please don't rely on social media for order enquiries as that isn't checked as often as our email and can be missed or forgotten about.
My order is marked as delivered but I don't have it.
In this case, your first step is to contact the post office/shipping company as they sometimes mistakenly scan packages as delivered before they actually arrive to your mail box. Double check you put in the correct address in when ordering then check with someone in your house hold or a neighbour.
We are not responsible for your order once it's been marked as delivered. All of our shipments include Tracking Number. If the tracking information confirms that the item has been delivered to your order address but you have not received your order, please contact the shipping company in order to investigate this issue.
Returns, Replacements and Refund Policy:
All sales are final. We cannot accept returns or exchanges due to health and safety concerns.
We are happy to fix and rectify our errors so should you receive a package that was missing something, or spilled or broken items upon arrival it will be replaced.
Nail Throne reserves the right to cancel your order and issue a refund at anytime without notice for verbal abuse, bullying and harassment, or scam.
We ship to the address you provide. We do not manually apply your address it's all done automatically therefor making sure you are providing the correct address. We are not responsible for lost packages due to address errors
If you provided the wrong address please notify us before your package has been shipped out email firstname.lastname@example.org and put in the subject ADDRESS ERROR
Promotions and Discounts:
All promotional or discount codes must be entered at time of purchase. Nail Throne will not no longer honour a discount for any reason after the original purchase has been completed. It is the customer's sole responsibility to enter their promotional codes at time of checkout.
If your discount code you enter doesn't work, it could be invalid.
How long until you get „xyz“ back in stock?
Luminary Nail Systems FAQ:
1. Prep the natural nail like any enhancement application, remove cuticle, remove the shine and cleans away the dust.
2. Use our primer “Commit” if you plan on filing down and filling. If you plan on soaking off you can apply “Commit” to the free edge or not at all, your choice. This gel has great adhesion on its own, but each client is individual, so experimentation may have to take place if you do not intend on using primer.
3. Apply a thin layer of Multi-Flex and cure for 30 sec LED
4. Grab a larger amount and work from cuticle to free edge, floating the gel or do a few thin layers. What's amazing about this gel is there are no rules. Apply as thick or as thin as you'd like.
5. OPTIONAL: Turn your clients hand upside down, let the gel form a perfect arch (moving with a small detail brush if neccessary)
6. Turn your clients hand back over, let the gel settle back down, check your line of light and have them immediatly go into the lamp, 30seconds for a thin layer and 60 seconds for a thicker layer. Work 1 finger at a time.
7. Apply colored gel polish if desired and cure
8. Apply “Empower” top coat, cure 60 sec LED
9. You're finished!
*Side Note* If you feel the need to finish file after your base application you may do so, but before applying gel color or top coat apply a layer of “Commit” first to ensure proper adhesion of the gel polish.
Q: Polish Bottles vs. Refill Bottles
Q: Do I need a clear base/ foundation?
-Q: My monomer is only filled to the label? but it didn't spill in transit ??
A: Monomer is filled to the label to prevent spills and leaks in transit, this is confirmed to be the correct amount by the owner of Glitterbels brand.
if however your product opens and spills in package or you ever have any missing or damaged items please let us know providing your order number and a photo of your packing slip of what's missing or damaged to: email@example.com